Design & Decorating
So many of my clients share the same initial decorating woes.
- Time poor young professionals who appreciate a beautifully decorated home but just don’t have the time to dedicate to planning your new home.
- Young families dragging the kids all over looking at homewares and furniture stores on the weekends.
- Home reno show junkies who spend evenings scrolling through Pinterest pinning your dream home while sitting on your tatty old sofa your now husband had in his bachelor pad before you met.
- First Home Buyers who have moved from a two bedroom rental into your first family home in the burbs and suddenly have so many extra rooms to furnish you just don’t know where to start.
- Or you might be planning your new home renovation/build with military like precision but you’re second guessing some of the decisions you’ve made for fixtures + finishes and would like a professional to run their eye over your ideas.
My sole focus when working with you to decorate your home is to create a home that is reflective of you (and your family). I offer one-on-one specialised advice specific to you and your home’s needs. You’ll receive access to professional know-how and trades as well as tapping into a huge furniture supplier base that work specifically with interior decorators and designers only. I’m there to hold your hand throughout the process and help you make decisions that will result in a beautiful home you’re proud to live in.
You will also receive a guide on where furniture should be placed so you can action the new changes yourself in your own time. Along the way you might even find you’re enjoying the process and want to take the bull by the horns and run the renovation yourself (win!) so you can engage my services as much or as little as you like. After all you have to live in the space (not me!) so I want you to really love the end result.
If you’re just starting the renovation or building process and just require a helping hand or sounding board for any fixtures and fittings decisions I also offer design consultations to run through the house plans with you. I can also assist with interior and exterior paint selections too. The document I provide you with after our meeting can be sent straight to your trades to follow so minimal back and forth between you and the builder/painter/electrician etc.
- Initial Consult – $295
- Follow Up Consult – $225
- Furniture/Decor Selections – $165/hr – includes product ordering.
(always quoted up front per room. Send through a floor plan for a quote prior to meeting)
Interior decorating consultations are available to the Sydney area, (Inner West, North Shore, Northern Beaches & Eastern Suburbs.) During our initial one hour consult I will ask questions about your decorating style and tastes, listen carefully to your answers, and then get started on a decorating plan for your home. All work is quoted up front so there are no nasty invoice surprises. Contact me below for an obligation free chat about how I could help with your home.
All the fiddly little details can take up a lot of your precious time when planning a new build or reno. Sit down with me for 1-2 hours to map out all of your fixtures and fittings for your new look home. We can work through everything from door handles, tiles, lighting and all the way through to shower heads. I then work on a finishes schedule that you can hand directly to your builder and away you go! No more sleepless nights worrying if your kitchen cabinet colour will match the bench top.
Design Services Include:
- Concept Development
- Furniture and Room Planning
- Finishes and Fixtures Selection – flooring, paint, wallpaper etc.
- Custom Joinery
Kitchen Sourcing – $2,300, Bathroom Sourcing – $1,250 per bathroom
Need to pick colours for inside and/or outside? We’ll meet and discuss your colour needs and then I send you a paint schedule to hand straight to your painter. For new builders as well as renovations.
- Interior Colours Only – $445
- Exterior Colours Only – $445
- Interior & Exterior Colours – $695
Need to refresh your curtains or blinds? Or starting from scratch in a new house? I’ll work with you to source and select an appropriate window treatment. Consult $275, fabric sourcing $145/hr after that.
Complete the contact form below to find out how I can help you with your decorating project.
Need help with something not listed? Email me! I also offer Skype consults for those outside of the Sydney metro area.